Re: [IP] Help -- Second try

Hi Sylvia,

It was me Chris who was/is having the problem.  Yes, I probably need someone
to ride herd over me on a bunch of things.  The high blood sugar though was
in line with all the junk I ate.  I do have a tendency to over react when a
low hits me.

I'm happy to say that my BGs are much better now.

I understand that crickets are lucky.  Maybe I should look at is that way!

Thanks,

Chris