[IP] RECALL the Paradigm

I am a long time MM user and supporter. But I am really frustrated with
the water issue with the Paradigm. If MM is not going to be proactive in
dealing with this, then us as customers need to be. We should all, as
Paradigm users, call Minimed and demand that they recall the pump and
fix the problem. I don't care if you love MM or not, call them and
demand this. If they do not listen, then contact your state Attorney
General and the FDA and demand that they look into this. Let them know
that you will to this. The only way that MM will listen is to contact
and put the pressure on. If MM refuses to deal with the issue then maybe
we should all let them know, as well, that there are other pump makers
out there.  I will continue to support MM but that doesn't mean that
they shouldn't do the right thing.
Donny Vernon