Re: [IP] Health Engage Diabetes Management Program by FireLogic, Inc.

On 9/9/03 5:40 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills by writing:

> Is there anyone on the list who has used this program with a Mac computer?
> How does this program compare to others on the market?  There aren't many
> developed for use with the Macs.
>
> Sherry, mom to Liz, age 14, dx3/01, pumping MM508-5/02

I only tried the demo version and it seems like one has to enter all the
BG's and such individually, for each time. I saw nothing about downloading
options..

Heck...I may as well use the Spreadsheet in APPLEWORKS 6 and save the $60.00
they want for HealthEngage.

-- Computer programmers don't byte, they nibble a bit.

AOL-wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com