[IP] Re: references

email @ redacted writes:

> Then look at the CDC site. That's the site that collects the data.
> I am curious, Jan why you are answering for him.......I asked him a question
about his references...since he is quoting it, I would think it would be
 simple for him to tell me where to find it......it is certainly not out of line
me to request it and I can't figure out why you don't want him to answer and
why he doesn't......sounds to me like it is because he can't.....JMO and I am
entitled to it.....

again...please cite the references....thank you..