[IP] Dialysis center

My mother is on dialysis and the center just changed management from
directly with the hospital to a contracted company named National
Dialysis or something like that.

I checked on the Medicare.gov site and under New Jersey to make a
complaint there are two agencies listed.

My mother's complaints are that they have cut staff so much that only
one RN is there during daytime hours. That they prohibit her from eating
there and she continues to use Regular and NPH so she needs to eat a
lunch and dialysis is between 10 am and 2 pm if they are running on
time. They no longer supply blankets. Bandaids that help clot blood are
no longer available as well as quinine (sP?). There are few facilities
for her to get transportation in her area but she really finds there is
a change in care.

Any suggestions on where to complain to...we got the corporation that
took over, the hospital, State Dept of Senior health, and the other non
profit org listed on the Medicare site....any other ideas??

Gail Donohue