[IP] Re: gym and health teachers

I'm so glad you got good responses, Deborah - I always like "happy endings."
Hope the rest of the year stays on an even keel for Eve.

(And Jan, you have the greatest quotes to end your posts!)

From: "jhughey" email @ redacted

>>>I chose to call both teachers. The health teacher was the first to call
back.The moment I mentioned to her, her statements of being overweight and
unfit being a risk factor for diabetes she put two and two together (Eve and
diabetes). She did apologized right away. <snip> On to the gym teacher, oh
boy, all I can say is what an IDIOT. <snip> He will bring up the subject
again this term and he will make sure he says it right.>>>

But, now thanks to you, Deborah, he's an informed idiot and will make it
right. We trust Eve will now have an uneventful school year with these
teachers. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND

Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the