Re: [IP] Help -- Second try

First Shawna,

  When you retested did you make sure that your hands were clean.  You said
you had eaten stuff to help bring you up.  Is there a chance you had something
on your hands when you retested.  Josh has done this.  When he has an unusual
high BG I make him wash his hands and recheck.  I hate asking him to do that
but nine tmes out of ten his hands were dirty with something that affected the
BG testing.

As for the crickets...don't have a clue!!!!  Sorry!

mom to joshua