Re: [IP] Re: Type 2 NOT caused by obesity...

In a message dated 9/9/03 12:01:51 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> At 12:23 AM 9/9/03 -0400, you wrote:
> >In a message dated 9/8/03 6:53:51 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
> >email @ redacted writes:
> >According to my now-retired CDE, about 80 percent of type 2s she saw were
> >overweight. And about 20 percent of type 1s were. I have met type 1s who
> weigh
> >more than I do.
> Jeez, if only having type 1 were a guarantee of never being overweight!
> That might almost make it worth the effort.
> This woman is not worth your time, Jan.
> We are all looking forward to seeing you in the next week or two,

I know. I give. She does not "get it."

We're looking forward to seeing y'all, too!

I got an assignment from Indianapolis Monthly on type 2 in kids in Indy. I
 pitched it more than a month ago -- so I got an email Sunday saying they wanted
me to write it -- by Sept. 19. (I am leaving on the 18th.) Are all publishing
companies alike? LOL