[IP] Re: Second try

> > I had a sudden. sneak hypoglycemic attack this evening.  I tested and
was at 68.  This is not as  bad as I have been and I treated it calmly and
rationally by suspending my pump and eating half of all the food I could
find. <snip> I tested 2 hours later and was at 313! Any ideas?> >

Yeah, I have an idea. You cut off your insulin supply plus overtreated your
low. It's recommended to ingest 15g of fast-acting carbs and test again in
about 15-20 min to detect a rise. If no rise, repeat the 15g of carbs. Also,
if you are going to be low, you should suspend your pump about 2 hours
before it happens. ;-) Otherwise, let the pump run.

When your brain is working correctly and you reread your post, you may be
able to see what happened. (~_^)

If you're in step with everybody else, there'd better be a parade. ~ Mike