[IP] Re: Type 2 NOT caused by obesity...

At 6:23 PM +0000 9/8/03, email @ redacted wrote:
>  Of course, losing weight should ALWAYS be a goal because there are
>other health

I disagree so strongly with that statement.   Sometimes losing weight
is a VERY BAD idea.  And there can be benefits from gaining weight.
I mean, if it wasn't for light beer not being that light I would have
MUCH LESS area to insert infusion sets into.   So I think that the
American obsession with LOSING weight CAN be very detrimental.
Besides, weight can carry some appeal, I do so agree with Sir
Mixalot!   BGB

George      ;>)