[IP] MM 512

As far as I'm concerned, the 512 is wonderful. Personally, I don't swim alot
(an occasional day at the local creek, but nothing that I can't deal with
without the pump).  My Doctor recommended the 512, but also gave me brochures
and video's for all three manufacturers and the mini med best suited my needs.
I wanted something that wouldn't get in the way of my job, (I work in and
around machinery in a print shop) and the option of having the meter included
tipped the scales in mini meds favor. The sales staff was wonderful to work
with, I did have to wait awhile before I was approved (my insurance companies
fault) but once approved I had three months supplies the next day and the pump
in two days.

I do have one question. Did anyone else have trouble getting regulated? It
seems like I'm having a hard time getting my bg's stabilized.