[IP] Basal Test Results

We have been testing morning basal rates (fasting) and got the same
results two days in a row (and that rarely happens!).  But I'm not quite
sure how to interpret .  For the first several hours the BG is steady at
around 140 - 150, then in one hour it drops to 70 and remains steady for
several hours until we end the test.  How do you suggest adjusting the
basal to avoid that big drop?

Mom to Jared (13), Josh (9), Jacob (7), and Maria (5) dxd 2/03 at age 4
and pumping with Cozmo