RE: [IP] Paradigm pumps not being water resistant afterall

 --- On Mon 09/08, Mary Nosir < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Mary Nosir [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 18:06:51 -0700 (PDT)Subject: [IP] Paradigm pumps not being water
resistant afterallDoes anyone know of another water resistant pump? Oh yeah, I
dohave the sport thing that keeps the pump water tight but its so big and
bulkyand really tacky. By the way, I am on my 5th paradigm, so all the
errormessages, turning off, etc. may be explained by the fact that it wasnt
reallywater resistant like I was told when my insurance bought it.
 Mary, yeah, the Animas! it's waterPROOF! Go to http://www.animascorp.com Send
an email from the web site tonight and they will call you in the morning. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com