Re: [IP] replace lancet?

At 05:21 PM 9/8/2003 Holly wrote:
 >help me out, what do you mean change lancets for day-light savings? Do you
 >mean the whole device should be replaced? Even if it is working fine? Sorry,
 >kind of new to this stuff... Any help would be appreciated...

It's an ongoing joke here. Every time we change the time, we usually make
an announcement to change your lancets too. Not the whole device... just
the little replaceable poker thingie.

An awful lot of us only change them when they start to get dull anyhow. I
often wait until mine starts to look a bit flat on the business end.  :-)