[IP] Massachusetts (and area) Pump Support Group

When: Saturday 9/13/03   9:30 AM to 12 Noon
Speaker: Mike Norwood, Medtronic Minimed Rep
Where:  Baldwin Park 1
	  12 Alfred St.
	  Woburn, MA
(Directions below)

We are a small, friendly, informal group.
All Insulin Pumpers, potential pumpers, and support people are welcome.
An RSVP (to email @ redacted) would be appreciated, but is not essential.
Hoping to see you there!

Directions to Baldwin Park 1:
Rte. 128 to Exit #35 (Route 38).
Once in rotary,  follow signs for Route 38 North - Wilmington.
Take a right at first traffic light (Alfred Street).
Baldwin Park I will be on your left, just after the restaurant.  Use the
door on the side closest to the restaurant (canopy says Winchester
Hospital). We meet in the Keating conference room on the first floor which
is the first door on the left as you enter.