Re: [IP] Choosing between Cozmo and MM512

> I am a bit disappointed about the water issue, but all in all I am happy
> with my decision.  No buyers remorse what so ever.

That's good to know. I think we're going to go with the 512, so I'm glad
you're happy with it.

Re. the water issue, our CDE said some time back that they don't recommend
taking any pump in the water, even though they say they're waterproof,
because they get cracks and so forth in them. So we weren't going to go
swimming with it anyway, even though MM hadn't yet come out with the letter.
But it's important to not have to worry about getting it wet (like in the
rain, or even a shower), and I think MM still claims it's water resistant.

> I looked at the other pumps, and the fact that the 512 had a smaller
> reservoir was a major draw back for me. But in the end, I decided to stay

So, so far, how many days are you getting out of a reservoir?