Re: [IP] Insulin On Board Methods - now home trials

I wondered if this might be a problem when my daughter started
her Cozmo (8/15) so I watched her numbers very closely. No
problems, and she is still using the same basals she was using on
the HTron+.

Take care, Kerri, mom to Shannon - 13 (dx 11/96, pmpg HTron+
11/99 & Cozmo 8/03)...and her 7 siblings  :)
"...what it all boils down to  - do the right thing, everything
goes fine; do the wrong thing, everything's a mess." - Robert
Spott, Yurok tribe, 1890

Judi said:
This is true and I was warned about this by the Deltec-former MM-
before I did my trial.  I didn't have to make any adjustments and
have any trouble at all with the fast infusion of the Cozmo as
people apparently do, but I was watched carefully by my physician
contacted daily by the Deltec rep to make sure I wasn't having