Re: [IP] gym and health teachers

Super!

-----Original Message-----
From: Deborah <email @ redacted>
To: Insulin-pumpers <email @ redacted>
Sent: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:18:28 -0500
Subject: [IP] gym and health teachers

What more can I say. I think by the end of our conversation he
understood
what he REALLY said. My 18 year old son was on the phone line when I was
talking to the gym teacher and agreed that he was an idiot. He also
apologized, and if he sees Eve will apologize to her also. I also told
him
that because he said the things he said Eve didn't tell her gym teacher
that
she had diabetes, had a low during gym, but waited until the end of
class to
go to the nurses office. He will bring up the subject again this term
and he
will make sure he says it right.

There is hope.

Deborah, mom to Eve 16 years old