Re: [IP] Requesting info from Cozmo users

You can set it to alarm anywhere from every 15 mins to every
2hrs, and you can have it remind you when it is finished (it can
run from 30 mins to 72hrs in half hour increments). Or, you can
turn off all reminders, but then you have to remember to take it
out of temp mode. :)

Hope things go well!

Take care, Kerri, mom to Shannon - 13 (dx 11/96, pmpg HTron+
11/99 & Cozmo 8/03)...and her 7 siblings  :)
"...what it all boils down to  - do the right thing, everything
goes fine; do the wrong thing, everything's a mess." - Robert
Spott, Yurok tribe, 1890

Joni said:
(some snipped) My question is have any of you Cozmo users tried
doing temp basal reductions for long periods of time?? I am
wondering about the alarm situation.  I want my pump to be
sitting there nice and quiet and not noticed so that I wont have
to deal with stupid people trying to tell me to take it off or
being afraid of it. (some snipped) I guess what I am wondering is
does the pump alarm on the hour?  I don't want to turn off the
alarm feature totally due to the need to hear some alarms but I
don't want to have any "reminder" alarms going off to bother me.
I was planning on going into surgery on an 80% temp basal as I
would much rather run the chance of being high vs. low.  Any
advice would be appreciated. (some snipped)