Re: [IP] Insulin On Board Methods - now home trials

This is true and I was warned about this by the Deltec-former MM- rep
before I did my trial.  I didn't have to make any adjustments and didn't
have any trouble at all with the fast infusion of the Cozmo as some
people apparently do, but I was watched carefully by my physician and
contacted daily by the Deltec rep to make sure I wasn't having trouble.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted