[IP] Paradigm water resistant

From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] frustration du jour

  <snip>

> JILL & MINI-ME (CLEAR PARADIGM) WATERPROOF!!!!!!

Jill, what does your statement mean?  Are you saying that clear Paradigm's are
waterproof?  I don't think so.  First, to the best of my knowledge, no pump
can claim to be waterproof, only water tight.  There is a difference.  And the
Paradigm can no longer claim to be water tight, only water resistant.

Maybe you should change you wording to:

JILL & MINI-ME (CLEAR PARADIGM) NEITHER WATERPROOF, NOR WATER TIGHT!!!!!!