Re: [IP] Insulin On Board Methods

I believe that in most home trials you do use saline.  In my Cozmo trial,
I did use insulin and wore it instead of my 511, but my rep is the same
person who was my rep when he worked for and sold me my 511 a couple
years ago, so I knew him for a while.  I'm not sure what the policy
would be.  Probably too risky without a lot of doctor input to just let
people do trials with insulin.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted