[IP] Requesting info from Cozmo users

Hi fellow pumpers.  I am about to go in for some major surgery (total
hysterectomy) on wed Sept 10th.  I have won the battle with my surgeon and
anesthesiologist to keep my pump on during the surgery. I have had my Cozmo
since May of this year but have not played around with it a lot.  My question
is have any of you Cozmo users tried doing temp basal reductions for long
periods of time?? I am wondering about the alarm situation.  I want my pump to
be sitting there nice and quiet and not noticed so that I wont have to deal
with stupid people trying to tell me to take it off or being afraid of it.  I
figure if its there sitting quietly while I am out of it and in the recovery
phase then nobody should care.  I guess what I am wondering is does the pump
alarm on the hour?  I don't want to turn off the alarm feature totally due to
the need to hear some alarms but I don't want to have any "reminder" alarms
going off to bother me.  I was planning on going into surgery on an 80% temp
basal as I would much rather run the chance of being high vs. low.  Any advice
would be appreciated.  I hope to be back home on Friday of this week as long
as things go according to plan.