pump - It's gotta count for an honorary degree by this point! lol

From: "Neil Ginsberg" email @ redacted

The small cartridge size was one thing that originally pulled us away from
considering the 512. But then we saw how easy it was to disconnect and add
more insulin, and we realized that if we ran short we could add a little
more without doing a site change. Also, if the insulin only lasts two days,
at least it will be fresher. ;-)
In any case, we're still seriously considering the 512 -- small cartridge
and all -- and may actually get it.