[IP] Lifescan Cable for Sale

Our insurance company decided last summer that they would no longer cover
the Ultra strips, so we switched Katie to the AccuChek Compact.  Since we no
longer use the Ultra, I have no need for Lifescan's cable which is used to
download information from the meter to the software.  I would like to offer
my cable for sale to folks here.  Normal cost is $20 plus shipping.  How
about $10 plus shipping.  Please respond to me directly.
Alaska Debbie
Mom to Katie, 12, dx'd 9/97
Pumping w/Pumpkin since 8/99