RE: [IP] Re: Type 2 NOT caused by obesity...

that nobody started looking for it until about 20 years ago. Yep. 20 years
ago. And it's just been in the news for a couple years or so. Of course
are looking for it now -- and they're finding it, too. Big surprise! (NOT!)

Jan and ElvisToo

I'm with you Jan because I'm one of them that went undiagnosed because I
wasn't a
classic Type 1, even though my complaints were blatantly depicting diabetes.
Years ago, they simply were not looking for anything except the type 1's. I
wasn't overweight and was very active.....as long as I didn't eat, or eat
much, I could function...:)