RE: [IP] Ultra Smart

Can you explain the process to me , I have the Ultra now but would like to
get the ULTRA Smart. I just don't have the cash right now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth Ramsey [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 6:08 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Ultra Smart

 --- On Fri 09/05, kathy zito < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: kathy zito [mailto: email @ redacted]To:
email @ redacted: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:01:50 -0700 (PDT)Subject:
[IP]
Ultra SmartOk, I got a new meter today. I fully intended to get the One
Touch
Ultra butthe rep talked me into the Ultra Smart--- it was free so what the
heck!
I amwondering if anyone has it and if they like it, what is bad about it and
whatfeatures you use. I also didn't get a manual with it and am wondering if
needit. Please forgive me if this was a recently discussed topic-- I did a
searchbut didn't find anything (unless I did it wrong).zito and Pank

 Kathy, if you go to http://www.lifescan.com/pdf/ultrasmart_ob.pdf you can
print
the manual. Liz