From: Becky Fischer - computer moms <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 22:53:57 -0500
Subject: [IP] Replacement lancet and daylight savings....

do use the Animas pump?  It seems to me that having a vibrating alarm
would be beneficial in meetings or perhaps while watching a movie at a
theatre. Is this a big deal or what?

Also, can you view the insulin cartridge on the Animas?  The graphic on
the Cozmo shows that you can view the cartridge, unsure if you can see
the insulin in it, but it would make sense that you could.  Any thoughts
would be greatly appreciated.