[IP] jerk/Ph.D

Sorrry, I wasn't clear. The guy was a jerk--was on meds himself for God only
knows what personality disorder, had had his license revoked for
improprieties in counselling, but was still teaching at the university in
special ed--emotionally impaired and general classes. But basically he was a
jerk--I could forgive his ignorance--as I said, many special or regular
educators don't know much about diabetes and have a lot of misinformation.
But this guy enjoyed humiliating people and that year I was his target--he
basically harassed me at every level. He just took great pleasure in
taunting me because I "couldn't eat sugar" --he was very misinformed and
very mean--the passive aggressive type--but very agressive in this instance.

ret. special ed professor