[IP] Re: Choosing between Cozmo and MM512

> <snip> my suggestion would be to
> ask the CDE how they feel about a particular pump. They're gonna
>  live with you for awhile so it makes some sense to ask them.

Twenty years ago when I got my CPI/Lilly 9100 - the monster one - for 6 wks
'til the new small king-sized cigarette-case size came out, the DE (no
*Certifieds* then) didn't show it to others cuz she felt they wouldn't
use/need all those bells and whistles. I was about the only one of 2 dozen
pumpers with my CPI/Lilly Betatron II. I was actually offended cuz I think
if there are choices people should be able to decide on their own what bells
and whistles are useful to them. YMMV

You may regret never having gotten to Italy, but there's no need to mourn
the loss of Italy when there is so much beauty to enjoy in Holland! ~ Renee
(Melissa's pump mom)