[IP] Replacement lancet and daylight savings....

Change lancets, we have to change it!

Thanks for the chuckle tonight.....

By the way, I noted that the Animas pump does not have an alarm that
vibrates as does the Cozmo.  Does this pose any problems to those of you
do use the Animas pump?  It seems to me that having a vibrating alarm
would be beneficial in meetings or perhaps while watching a movie at a
theatre. Is this a big deal or what?

Also, can you view the insulin cartridge on the Animas?  The graphic on
the Cozmo shows that you can view the cartridge, unsure if you can see
the insulin in it, but it would make sense that you could.  Any thoughts
would be greatly appreciated.

Becky - waiting and trying to decide!

In a message dated 9/7/2003 2:05:18 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Speaking of changes, we've got
> Daylight Savings ending in a little over a month, does everyone have
> their replacement lancet on hand???
> George

Oh come on George, I thought I didn't need to change lancets until
1st. Guess I will have to go find the box.....it is packed in the
somewhere with the Christmas tree.
Tina H.