Re: [IP] Choosing between Cozmo and MM512

But even a short time tells you some things -- for example, I don't like
alarms and for that reason, I don't use the temporary basal very often
on my MM 511.  I'll set a pattern if it's for more than a couple hours
just because I don't like it beeping at me on the hour.  I loved that
the Cozmo lets you turn off the beeps if you want.  And I know that you
can set them to vibrate, but that turns off everything and I do like the
beeps for actual warnings, just not for things I don't need to be warned

My son won't have a Cozmo because it's just "too ugly" but I really
couldn't care less how it looks, as long it does what I need and doesn't
static out every day!

Everybody needs to check out the pumps and find the one that does what
THEY need, not what some sales person says they need

Judi in MI
email @ redacted