Re: [IP] Pumping costs

 I can't give exact numbers but I woul think its more then 150 a month if you
change site every 3 days - like your supposed to your looking at $20 bucks a pop
x 10 changes a month thats a good 200 not to mention any unschedule changes for
what ever reason and any extra wipes or tapes which you may/may not use.

 I'm in Canada though to not sure how different your prices are - I paid $208.00
for a box of 10 sils - I pay less I think like 180?maybe for the combo boxes now
though(10 sites and 5 tubes) then there's the reserviors which are $4 bucks
each. It does add up.

BUT IT IS SO WORTH IT _ IF YOU CAN MANAGE THE COSTS GO FOR IT!!
It really really is worth the money.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm