Re: [IP] Replacement lancet and daylight savings....

Got a call last week from my test strip supplier,  they are sending my
800 strips this week and the poor little girl was really trying to
include 8 boxes (800) of lancets  I kept telling her that I only used 2
or 3 a year, I guess she thought I ment 2 or 3 Hundred.  Anyway to make
her feel better I let her send a new Ultra Smart meter  free.  :)