And get this--a jerk, PhD in special education (emotionally impaired area)
and licensed psychologist.......

Just because the guy has a PhD and is a licensed psychologist does not mean
that he is an expert in Diabetes.  I have found out in the early classes of
nursing school that you do not learn a whole lot about D, and I am sure this
is true in other specialties of medical doctors.  They may learn the symptoms
and how to treat the disease, but do not learn about it in depth, unless they
specialize in endocrinology.  Give the guy a break, he is a psychologist - he
deals with people's minds and their problems - not their disease of the

You are a Diabetic and do you know everything about the disease?  I doubt it,
we are all still learning, new things every day about this damn disease.

Just my 2 cents worth.