Re: [IP] Choosing between Cozmo and MM512

George, i need some help with what your saying, "test drive those pumps
before buying"

How long can you drive one???? Certainly a couple of days, even 3 days
won't give you
all of the info you need.

I think this is the best place to ask and get some answers. I'm sure that
YMMV applies,
and its what your willing to put up with, or whats most important to you.

I have a 511, i'm sure i have not mastered it as yet, or taken full
advantage of it,
but a test drive to me is not gonna give everyone what they need.

However, i agree, a salesman has a self fulfilling prophesy, my suggestion
would be to
ask the CDE how they feel about a particular pump. They're gonna live with
you for awhile
so it makes some sense to ask them.

You need to know what the feature are and are not.