Re: [IP] Paradigm Letter

Hey Lee, i went thru the same thing, dam thing was easy to disconnect but
not easy to reconnect.

I find it to be second nature now that i've learned how to do it. I owe it
to "someone"

here in the pumpers group. Glad to see your OK.

Now i gotta work on weekend basals, (the New England Patriots got creamed
i like to watch football games on Sunday, starting at noon with the NFL
today and
then both games.