[IP] Re: Type 2 NOT caused by obesity...

 -- On Sun 09/07, Kress Family < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Kress Family [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 18:02:59 -0500Subject: [IP] Re: Type 2 NOT caused by obesity...
 So, if my family had a history of diabetes (which it does), I would be mindful
of my weight, eating and exercise habits, etc. Doesn't make sense
 So, Cindy, if you eat right, and exercise faithfully, and keep all that weight
off, and still get diabetes, what then? Cause you've eliminated all the outside
factors. All it can be then is genetics. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com