Re: [IP] cpap

At 2:38 PM -0700 9/7/03, <email @ redacted> wrote:
>The mask should be replaced every 6 months.  They lose their seal.
>Filters need to be replaced every month or so (we live on a busy
>street so you might not have to do it as often.  Tubing should also
>be replaced periodically, though I haven't.

I HAVE!!!   My Cockatoo makes sure of that!   She chews right through
those hoses.  I was using the nasal pillows and made it about 6 years
before they started to crumble apart.   I think I will change the
mask sooner than that!    :>)     Speaking of changes, we've got
Daylight Savings ending in a little over a month, does everyone have
their replacement lancet on hand???