Re: [IP] Choosing between Cozmo and MM512

In a message dated 9/7/03 4:05:52 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> IMHO, it is the thickness
> of a pump that is most notable.  Place a pump in your pocket and
> notice the difference between them.   If you want the "thinnest" pump
> made, look at the Animas.   At 18 mm it is quite different from the
> 24 mm Cozmo.     :>)

I'm with George. I "test-drove" some pumps before making the change, and
found the Cozmo's thickness to be a bit awkward, especially when you added the
holster thing to it. Imagine how it will be with a meter attached to it.

Jan and ElvisToo