Re: [IP] Paradigm Letter (The Fans Keep Cheering)

I was told back in June:

"Deltec will upgrade to the CozMore system free of charge.  If
you purchase a Cozmo now, we will either send you the upgrade via
some sort of CD, I will be able to upload the upgrades, or you
will be able to send in your Cozmo for an upgraded one.
You will also get the new software, CozManager, free when the
upgrade is available!!!  You'll be able to see the BGs and all
insulin delivery in the new software.  It's awesome!
The only thing you will have to buy is the CozMonitor itself.  We
do not know how much it will be yet.  It can not be priced until
we have FDA approval but we expect it to be around the same price
as all the other meters."

My note: The CozMonitor will use the same strips as the FreeStyle
we currently use so that will be nice.

Shawna said:
I wonder if the people who
were considering the Cozmo were told they'd get free upgrades?