Re: [IP] Choosing between Cozmo and MM512

Kasey,

  This is Sylvia, mom to Joshua.   The only reason I would tell you not to go
with the MM512 for now is the smaller cartridge.  Kayla is going to be
 hitting those high hormone stages any time now. Her insulin needs for the next
8+
years is going to be very great.  With the new MM pumps and that very small
cartridge you will find yourself having to use more supplies than if you were
 using a full size cartridge. The MM511-12 is a good little pump, I'm sure, and
would meet the needs of adults who are pretty much done with the growing and
hormone thing.  If it were me I would definately be looking at a full size
 cartridge style pump for now. Maybe later Kayla will enjoy the smaller
cartridge.

But I have to tell you, after actually being able to compare the 511 to
 Josh's old H-Tron there is absolutely NO size difference at all between those
two
pumps....so much for offering a smaller pump.  And the Cozmo is smaller than
the H-Tron but has a full size cartridge.  Just a little bit fatter.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua
now on his Cozmo - Pumpy