Re: [IP] Psychedelic Swirls (was Paradigm Letter)

No, the screen gets those psychedelic swirls sometimes but I'm not sure why.
I see them on my pump occasionally, and I've never had it in water.  Other
people on the list have mentioned it too, and I think someone theorized it
may be due to heat (like body heat).  You should see it with polarized
lenses on!  LOL!

Shawna
dx'd 3/02, pumping 8/02 clear Paradigm