[IP] Re: pump calculations

    Neil, I don't see how straight line or non-straight line calculations
can practically ignore the variables of physical activity and site location.
If someone has information that shows that location and activity are
relatively not important then the two-line- comparison question is
reasonable. However,I don't think that I have a very odd type of DM and
location and activity are by far the major factors that determine my
residual insulin levels. While it certainly is a very interesting question
it maybe leading people away from two more significant variables--location
and activity.
    If in your second paragraph you mean 'insulin activity' to mean potency
or strength ,then it seems to be different from the residuals variable or
how long does the insulin float around.
    Doesn't it seem reasonable that the people who developed this
approximation feature would have though of all of these variables? Wouldn't
it be helpful to have access to these internal discussions? I wonder if the
companies want it this way or we on the outside just haven't found the right
keys.            Peter