[IP] Choosing between Cozmo and MM512

Hello to all long-timers on the list!  I've been lurking for quite
awhile, but now need some advice.

We are getting a new pump for Kayla and can't decide between the Cozmo
and the MM512.  She's been on the MM507C for 5 1/2 years now and we have
been pleased with her pump and Minimed's customer service.  It seems
like the Cozmo and MM512 are very similar, so I would like to hear from
people who have tried both, or people who are using one of these pumps.

Right now I am leaning more toward the Cozmo simply because it allows
more YMMV allowances, such as the insulin-on-board calculations.  Kayla
is 10 and started middle school this year.  She's on block scheduling,
so she has PE every other day and we need to be able to have multiple
basal patterns AND to adjust the insulin-on-board calculations since PE
days burn up the breakfast insulin pretty quickly and non-PE days don't.
 (She has PE first thing in the morning.)  Throw in the pre-puberty
issues and we've got to have a pump that is more flexible than the 507C
she is currently using!

Any helpful comments will be appreciated!

mom to Kayla, 10yo, pumping 5 1/2 yrs