RE: [IP] dead pump

 --- On Sun 09/07, Yvonne Nicolas < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Yvonne Nicolas [mailto: email @ redacted]To:
email @ redacted: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 16:39:41 +0000Subject: [IP] dead
pumpInsulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible contributions.Your
donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is needed so that
Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the restof the diabetes community.
Please visit:http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtmlYour annual contribution
will eliminate this header from your IP mailLast night Eileens MM508 gave us the
low battery display-changed them and everything went crazy from there, we
started getting the VER601 alarm and it would flash on and off-when we tried to
hit any other button, the screen would go blank, called MM and they said it was
a software problem. They are send out a replacement pump but it will take at
least 4-5 days for it to arrive as I live outside of the U.S.I know I need to
use NPH on her via injections, but my question is can I inject NP!
 H and Humalog together?Yvonne

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com