Re: [IP] dead pump

In a message dated 9/7/2003 11:40:17 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Last night Eileens MM508 gave us the low battery display-changed them and
> everything went crazy from there, we started getting the VER601 alarm and it
> would flash on and off-when we tried to hit any other button, the screen
> would go blank, called MM and they said it was a software problem. They are
> send out a replacement pump but it will take at least 4-5 days for it to
> arrive as I live outside of the U.S.
> I know I need to use NPH on her via injections, but my question is can I
> inject NPH and Humalog together?
> Yvonne

my pump did the exact same thing...friday morning about 10 am...thankfully i
live in chicago and i was able to get a new one as of saturday 10am...
yes the humalog can go right along with the nph...that i was before the pump
good luck!
debbie pumping since 04-01 with my JETT :-)