[IP] dead pump

Last night Eileens MM508 gave us the low battery display-changed them and
everything went crazy from there, we started getting the VER601 alarm and it
would flash on and off-when we tried to hit any other button, the screen
would go blank, called MM and they said it was a software problem. They are
send out a replacement pump but it will take at least 4-5 days for it to
arrive as I live outside of the U.S.

I know I need to use NPH on her via injections, but my question is can I
inject NPH and Humalog together?

Yvonne