Re: [IP] Paradigm Letter (The Fans Keep Cheering)

 --- On Sun 09/07, Shawna < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Shawna [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Sun,
7 Sep 2003 12:22:33 -0400Subject: Re: [IP] Paradigm Letter (The Fans Keep
Cheering)At the very least, from a customer servicestandpoint, I think they
should send the sports guard to every Paradigm userfree of charge instead of
telling people they can buy one.Shawna
 From a personal point of view, I don't think MM/Medronics is even interested in
Customer Relations. And I even told the MM trainer who called me the day BEFORE
I was scheduled to be hooked up to my Animas pump exactly that. She asked me why
I said that. I was polite but I told her that the web site was very unfriendly
comparitively speaking. MM's you have to send off for a brochure/video and even
then the video was backordered in my case for 2 weeks. Animas you can fill out
an email and I was contacted the next MORNING by a person and we had a 45 min
conversation. I was approved THAT afternoon. If my endo had not been on
vacation, I would have been on the pump before I even received the backordered
video FROM MM. In fact, my first HUMAN contact with MM was that day. That was
close to a MONTH after I had made intial contact with them. Now if they truly
were interested in selling pumps, they would do better than that. But I guess
they figure they have the market sewn up now th!
  at Disetronic is out of the picture and they don't have to worry about
providing customer service. Well, my wallet and that of my insurance company
went elsewhere. And I let that trainer know that however good her company's
product was, the company's service especially customer service was very poor and
that is what made me go elsewhere. She thanked me for the honest feedback. And
we ended the call on friendly terms. This was on August 19th. I got hooked up on
August 20th to my Animas. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com