Re: [IP] Insulin On Board Methods

This is very interesting and I'd like to hear the answers also.  If there
is anyone who has worn both the 512 and the Cozmo, please post your
thoughts on the two different approaches.

I did a home trial of a Cozmo and got wonderful results with it.  I also
met with a rep from MM but they refuse to let you do a home trial of a
512 pump.  They do claim that their method is far superior than the
Deltec method though.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted